Why Outsource To Elbec Medical Business Systems...
Our system shortens processing time from 7-20 days! And, some insurance companies allow you to transmit directly to them, bypassing the clearinghouse and saving even more time.
Improper filing causes a high percentage of rejected claims and delayed payments to providers. Rejected and re-processed claims directly impact the cash flow position of any medical practice. These denied claims generally require extensive follow-up and resubmitted claims prior to actual payment by the carrier. Medical claims billing is greatly facilitated through the use of an electronic claims processing system because an ECP:
- Frees you of the burden of billing & collections.
- Eliminates provider/patient payment discussion.
- Reduces staff which eliminates sick pay, vacation pay, insurance benefits, etc.
- Eliminates costly & unproductive training periods.
- No capital investment in software and/or hardware.
- Allows you to focus on the treatment of your patient along with generating new business.
- Fees based on collection results.
(1) keeps track of each carrier's specific requirements
(2) significantly reduces the rejection percentage
(3) greatly accelerates the payment turnaround time.